Enlightenment sloppy focus broken?

Enlightenment anoncvs from today (nov 12) seems to be a bit broken
regarding sloppy focus.

For example, put a couple of xterms and emacs windows up and move the
mouse cursor across the screen. Very often, the wrong window gets the
focus, and especially if I move the cursor quickly over the windows.

If the window that the cursor is placed over doesn't have the focus, it
gets the focus if I move the cursor to the window that has the focus,
but shouldn't have it. Sounds like "inverted sloppy focus", maybe a new
feature? ;)

Hummm. I hope someone could understand my explanation. The core of it
is that something is broken though.

Hope it helps!

Richard