Re: Gnome-linuxconf status?

Philip Trickett writes:
>Hi, I just checked out gnome-linuxconf, and while it asks for GTK >
>1.1.1, it fails to compile with the error:

I've been waiting for the new gtk+/gnome to stabilize a bit more before
updating gnome-linuxconf.  I did the clist changes blindly, but I'll
have to update to fix the rest.  Sorry for the delay.  It may be a few
more days before I do so as I'm kind of busy at the moment.

michaelkjohnson

 Linux Application Development       http://www.redhat.com/~johnsonm/lad/