Re: gtop : build failure

On Tue, 10 Nov 1998, Jeff Garzik wrote:

> > procview.c: In function `procview_update_clist':
> > procview.c:1015: structure has no member named `hscrollbar'
> > procview.c:1017: structure has no member named `vscrollbar'
> > procview.c:1043: structure has no member named `hscrollbar'
> > procview.c:1045: structure has no member named `vscrollbar'
> > make: *** [procview.o] Error 1
>
> I dunno about the first, but this last is due to an old GTK library.
> Get and compile the latest GTK from CVS and you should be ok.

No - it's the other way around: it is due to a new GTK library, I know
this since I did not make any change in procview.c (and in details.c) -
but as I wrote in my previos message I'm currently working on it ...

Martin

   Martin Baulig - Angewandte Mathematik - Universitaet Trier
   martin@home-of-linux.org, http://www.home-of-linux.org/