GWP mailing-list available

> There is a new mailing list for discussing calendar and PIM-related
> issues like the calendar server, gnomecal, gnomecard, and adding CORBA
> to the calendar program.  You can subscribe by sending mail to

  This reminds me that I forgot to announce a similar mailing-list
for GWP (Gnome Word Processor). Issues like document model/structure,
user interface, style sheet support, are welcome on this list.
To subscribe:

  echo "subscribe gwp" | mail majordomo@rufus.w3.org

Archived at:

  http://rufus.w3.org/tools/gwp/messages/

Daniel

--
Daniel.Veillard@w3.org | W3C  MIT/LCS  NE43-344  | Today's Bookmarks :
Tel: +1 617 253 5884  | 545 Technology Square   | Linux, WWW, rpm2html,