panel and multihead.

At work I have a rs/6000 computer with two monitors.  I am running the panel
at home (on my linux-box) and I would love to run it at work too.  My question
is if the panel will support multihead?

The way I see it is that there are two ways of supporting it.  One is to have
the panel know about all the screens and use them.  For example you would be
able to choose "ann new panel on :0.1" or something like that.  The other way
is to start two panels with different startup-files.

So.. does the panel support any of this??  If not, are there any plans for it?

/Erik

--
                            \|/