panel communications ??

I am trying to get fvwm-pager to run with my fvwm2 window manager.

Each time it aborts saying :

Could not communicate with the panel

Aborting.

This happens in applet_widget_init. I was wondering if the first argument has to be the exact name of the actual application (say fvwm-pager) ?

Otherwise, somebody pointed to me that my DISPLAY environment could be wrong. I tried to set it up tp :O.O BEFORE starting X but it doesn't do any good. In any case corba starts with something like :

[Panel-truth.enit.fr] (DISPLAY-0)=IOR ...

Or it looks like I should have DISPLAY-:0.0 instead. Could somebody point me to the right direction ?

Thanx

Philippe