From: Stuart Felenstein [mailto:stuartf@dimensional.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 1998 7:48 PM
To: gnome-list@gnome.org
Subject: Getting started: Please help

After following all the instructions in the "getting started" page and
installing all the files I've seem to run into a glitch. Session manager
is working.  My problems seems to be related to GTK.  When I tried to
invoke the panel I got critical error messages about gdkfont.c

Similary get the same errors trying to run gimp , or control-panel
(redhat).   I installed all packages via rpm from the console.  My
initial thought is the libs are not being found.  ???

Can anyone help?

Thanks
Stuart