Corba <-> DCOM conversion

I didn't bother checking this out, since it's way out of my league (I can
write enough C to get past "hello world" and such, but that's about it...
C64 BASIC just ain't this complicated :) but for all those people wanting
to port to win32, check this out; it may help, may not, I'm not qualified
to make a decision on it.