Re: gnome developer docs - not sgml

On Mon, 2 Nov 1998, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> On Mon, 2 Nov 1998 luther@maxime.u-strasbg.fr wrote:
>
> > it would be nice to have a list of all
> > other packages that gnome-libs needs for compiling.
> >

> This should be on www.gnome.org or in the FAQ, I think.

The info in the FAQ is there and mostly accurate.  The information on
pre-dependencies of GNOME is a little flaky, but accurate so far as it
goes.  (This is section 4.1, "What do I need outside of GNOME in order
for GNOME to work?")  If anyone wants to send me improved suggestions
on this question, then I would be happy to integrate them.  To be frank,
it's just not enough of an issue for me personally to investigate myself,
and so the onus is on the rest of the non-coding part of the GNOME
community to straighten this issue out.  Double public kudos to anyone
who wants to step up to the plate on this.

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W          (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net