Re: building from CVS... some thoughts

Well, not to be crass or anything, but I take offense to this.  I am a
newbie only to CVS and its intricacies.  I am however, NOT a newbie to
bleeding edge software having come from the days of slackware and .tar.gz
distributions of software that needed compilation and fixing to get them
to run properly.  In fact the reason that I made the foray was
SPECIFICALLY to use bleeding edge software.  Please refrain from making
assumptions like this in the past.

Thanks.

--Jason