Re: gnome_messagebox preferred?

On Sun, 1 Nov 1998, Jeff Garzik wrote:

> > Hmm, also for now all the messageboxes look the same, since no one has
> > drawn the little warning, error, etc. pictures.
>
> I considered rolling my own error dialogs, and using gnome-lamp
> for the graphic.

ewww, ugly. ;-) I think gnome-lamp was scheduled for termination anyway.
Someone will draw nice pictures eventually, then they can be inserted in
all apps by changing a couple filenames in gnome-messagebox.c. Motif has
these same dialogs, if anyone wants to see *ugly* pictures representing
these things.

Federico had a nice gnome-libs TODO list that would be helpful in deciding
what parts of the library are considered old cruft, what parts are
considered broken or incomplete, what parts are considered finished and
useful. I don't know what happened to it (it might even be in CVS, I
dunno).

Havoc