GDK_OTHER_EVENT

Just a quick question...

When trying to build the gtk perl module from gimp's ftp site (0.3
version), It claims it can't find GDK_OTHER_EVENT (undefined refernence
to, you know the error)

I'm usin' cvs gtk+ from about 4 days ago or so, and it's workin' great
with gnome, but I can't find any reference to GDK_OTHER_EVENT in any of
the header files with gtk or the perl module.  Just wondering if this is
something that was removed from source, or what.

Also tried version 0.4, same effect.  I didn't check with 0.3, but 0.4
says it's for gtk v1.1.3, so I figured it should work...  anyone know
what's goin' on?

thanx

Spauldo

"Yeah, I used to be into necrophelia, bestiality and sadism, but then I
realized I was just flogging a dead horse."