General Appearance.

Ok I've been using Gnome for awhile now. And it is coming alvery nicely.
Things are getting quite stable and useable.

One thing That I feel could be tidied up a bit is some of the general
appance issues. for example things like progress bars (ie when copying with
GMC) look quite bad when they are constantly changing size (due it seems to
the length of the path beening displayed). I know these aren't serious
issues but It makes the whole feel of the interface less professional or
maybe less finished.

Also I know it has been discussed before but is there going to be support
for tear off menus??

HeTTaR
M & D Eaton
hettar@uq.net.au