Re: Gnome-core compile problems with LEX and/or automake

On Thu, 28 May 1998, Cedric Tefft wrote:

>  mico-glue.o: In function `panel_corba_gtk_main':
> /usr/src/gnome-core/panel/mico-glue.cc:151: undefined reference to
> `GtkDispatcher::GtkDispatcher(void)'
>
> Can't figure that one out either as I have both GTK+ (whatever version the CVS
> is up to) and mico 2.0.5 installed.

You have to compile mico, specifying a switch to configure.
Type ./configure --help in mico's top directory. I think it's something like
--enable-gtk

Tristan
--
Tristan Tarrant                                         ttarrant@etnoteam.it

Linux - la scelta di una GNUova generazione
                                      Linux - the choice of a GNU generation