Re: Laziness... yea so?

On Thu, 28 May 1998, Joe Bowman wrote:

> Honestly I am waiting a while more to run Gnome until someone tells me it
> is something more of a complete package. I'm a Linux newbie straight up,
> but hey weren't you all once? Anyway here is an idea that I think would be
> great for the Gnome project. Currently to get Gnome up and running you need
> to scour the web to get imlib and everything else required to run it. Why
> not have a place where you can get everything you need to install Gnome? Or
> even an rpm, or tgz of everything that you can download all at once? Oh
> well thats just a thought anyway.

ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/support

It's all there.

-- Stephanos Piperoglou -- stephanos@internet.com ---------------------
Visit HTML with Style at              http://www.webreference.com/html/
   Every second Thursday a new tutorial on HTML and CSS, plus much,
    much more... for those who like to author Web pages with Style