libjpeg:jpeg_create_decompress

Hi all,

This is a kind of a weird one.  libImlib is trying to find a symbol
jpeg_create_decompress - and I've found where in the code it's used, and it's
specifically only used if libjpeg is found.  Ok, cool, no problem - except
libjpeg doesn't _have_ a jpeg_create_decompress - it _does_ have a
jpeg_start_decompress, but no jpeg_create_decompress.  This is libjpeg-6a (and
6b, if it makes any difference) on a Sun box.  I can't believe something as
silly as this would be in there without a whole bunch of other people having
problems, so I've got to figure it's something I'm getting wrong - but I can't
for the life of me see what :(

Any ideas?  Oh, everything checked out of cvs, where possible...

KevinL
---
Kevin Littlejohn, darius@connect.com.au, darius@bofh.net.au
Development Engineer, Connect.com.au.