Re: Problems compiling gnome-guile.

Thanks for the quick reply; this fix works fine.

Now, my linker insists that gettext, dgettext, and bindtextdomain are
all undefined. I see this is referenced in the FAQ, but no answer is
given. As far as I can tell, though, these *are* defined. I've
searched through the mailing lists of the past couple of months, but
nothing seems to show up in the subjects. Anybody have an answer? I
promise to mail any positive & reliable results to the FAQ maintainer.

Torben (Zipo Bibrok 5x10^8 :)