RE: Window Title.

I'm using IceWM too - not the beta, the earlier version (0.8.something) - and
just fired up the latest gedit off cvs and it sets the window title on the
bar at the bottom (I'm *not* calling it a taskbar :) and on the left-click
window list... Which version of IceWM and what version of gedit are you using?