Accelerator Names (Ctrl-Q etc)

This needs to fall under I18N, in case no-one noticed yet...  I don't
know about other countries, but German DIN keyboards (actually I don't
know whether this is DIN-mandated) have `Strg' on the control keys
(and Einfg/Entf on INS/DEL, resp.)

So... some people (and we want to cater to newbies too, don't we?)
could get easily confused when a menu item tells them that the
shortcut for it is `Ctrl-H' (for example)... and they can't find it on
the keyboard ("Press Ctrl-Alt-DEL"... and there's no Ctrl or DEL key.)

Anyway,

Bye, J

--
Jürgen A. Erhard  eMail: jae@laden.ilk.de  phone: (GERMANY) 0721 27326