-obviously not- bug in Freecell

> You don't actually know the rules.
>
> It's not a bug. You can only move one card at a time. When the program lets you
> move multiple cards, it's using the freecells as buffer, so the number of cards
> you can move is the number of free cells plus one.

Oh:) Sorry then...

Good thing I actually have won the game several times then, otherwise I
would feel even more stupid!! ;)

> Don't "fix" this.

Of course, I promise I won't :)

Speaking of people who don't know the rule (ME!!), maybe there could be
a little about the rules in the help for the games. Just the usual 2
cents of course.

Richard