gmc crashes, drag-n-drop.

I'm trying out gmc from 1998051917 and it does some weird stuff to the
home directory name on the desktop. It cuts off the last char, e.g.
"Home Director". The black rectangle that is behind the text field for
the icon an the desktop seems to be a bit too heigh, it covers almost
two rows of text.

It also crashes when I open the $HOME/desktop directory, and right
clicks at the empty area in there... not the icons but the background
in gmc (I'm not very good at explaining these things... hope you
understand ;)

When I look at the file Home directory.desktop it looks like "Home
directory.<newline>esktop", that is, there's a "d" missing.

Otherwise things seems to work great! I had some problems with the
panel before, it was black as default and I couldnt seem to change it.
It also used to do funny things like jump to the top of my screen
sometimes when I changed background image for the panel :)

Seems to work perfectly now!

Richard