Re: A Proposal For The Addition Of Color-Reactiveness To The GNOME Desktop

> As a color-blind person I was going to ask those questions. I hate
> that feeling of being disabled. Last time it happend when KDE device
> icons had red/green indicators for mount/unmount state. Concerning
> standart, it is possible to make it sutable for the most common color
> vision abnormality (protanomals -- people with reduced sensitivity to
> the red) that affects 1-2% of male population. It is impossible to
> cater to all types.
>
>   Sergey

You'll be pleased to know that provisions have been made to allow for
color-blindedness within the design. They were discussed in detail a few
messages back.

Bottom line is, don't worry if you're color-blind. We've got it covered;
you'll be able to designate what colors you want to represent what states,
and in doing so, avoid using colors you are not able to differentiate (red
and green, for example)

Neat, huh? :)

Bowie J. Poag