RE: Debian installation of gnome?

Jim Pick was in the process of packaging the Gnome stuff.  I don't know
how far along he was.

In addition to the Gnome stuff (gnome-lib, gnome-devel, gnome-util,
gnome-admin, et. al.) we need the following packages to be generated:

1)  Mico (and eventually ORBit when complete)
2)  UMB-Scheme

I have offered to package UMB-Scheme, but I have not yet heard back from
the "powers that be" at Debian regarding maintainership.

Thanks,
-Brent