Re: missing definition in libobjtk.so

Michael Harnois <mharnois@sbt.net> writes:

> I have several apps failing to compile with the message
>
> /usr/lib/libobgtk.so: undefined reference to `g_dataset_force_id'

Found it. Programs that link against libglib need to be modified to
specify -lglib-1.1.

Also: gnome-admin/logview: configure is not discovering PATH_MESSAGES
and setting it in config.h

Also: gnome-guile: libguile may required other shared libraries to
link. On my system, for example, it depends on -lm -ldl -lreadline.

If I am missing something that marks me as an ignoramus, please flame
gently. Also, it's late.

--
Michael D. Harnois, Redeemer Lutheran Church, Washburn, IA
mharnois@sbt.net                      aa0bt@aa0bt.ampr.org