Re: Error compiling gnome-libs

    Stephanos> *sigh* I'm wondering when I'll ever get GNOME to
    Stephanos> compile in my system. I've been trying for
    Stephanos> weeks. Here's the latest, from gnome-libs:

Dear Stephanos,

I understand your frustration because I had the same problems last
fall (it turns out they were due to a crappy gtk install from an old
GIMP RPM...)

This mailing list can probably lick your problem if you include the
following:

0. "uname -a" output

1. the order in which you did things, and whether you removed
   config.cache and did a "make maintainer-clean" (or "make distclean
   for packages that do not use automake, like mc -- see my other
   email).

2. configure output

3. config.log file