Gmp3 announcement + info

Well, I'd just like to announce that I'm going to be adding Gmp3 to the
Gnome CVS repository soon, as part of the Gnome media module.  Of course,
there is a lot of work to be done before this can happen.  In particular, I
have to make Gmp3 work with autoconf/automake; something I'm completely
inexperienced to do.  I gave it a whirl on the weekend, but I'm at a loss as
to how this works.  Any help would be appreciated. :)

Anyway, the homepage for Gmp3 is:

http://www.ksirc.org/gmp3

Any comments or questions are welcome.  Later!

Brett.