Re: GNOME and wxGTK

miguel@nuclecu.unam.mx said:
// Which features are those?
It is my own point of view. As I said before I don't want to start any war, I
won't give any answer to this because the meaning of wht is a "nice" feature
depends mainly on ones personal history . No argument would be absolute enough
to change the decision to include or not include wxGTK. As you are the one who
decide which program will be included, you are the only one whose arguments
are absolute. I like gnome and I am very respectfull of your work so I won't
argue about this.

// Btw, federico is close to finishing a Tk-like canvas for Gtk.  His
// canvas is better/nicer as you can scale the canvas and change the
// viewport to whatever you want.

// Most of the canvas is working now.  He is now adding event handling to
// the objects inserted in the Canvas and should be released shortly.
COOOL. Does it include spline drawing, postscript driver, xfig driver,
metafile driver? In this case, would it be possible that it provides
device independance concerning fonts and graphic aspect?

	Bertrand.