GNOME and wxGTK

Hi,

Please: I **don't** want to start a new war about C/C++/ObjC ....

I am curently writing a canvas class library in ObjC because I want
to write a scientific visualisation lib for Gnome.
I have to write this "canvas" class because there is now way to print
postscript (or xfig or ....) with GTK. Moreover, I wanted in in C++ or
ObjC.

But as I checked the wxGTK page, I saw that all those things are already
written and surely better than what I could do.

I don't know if I will go on wrtiting my own stuff, but here is my question:

WxGTK is now listed in the GNOME related software list. But if I use it,
my progs won't be usable directly with gnome, because the user will have
to get Gnome and install it and get WxGTK and install it and ....

So is there any plan to include wxGTK in the gnome dist?
THAT WOULD BE VERY NICE because it includes many useful features which
are not available in Gnome (yet).

	Bertrand.