Re: GNOME Review

> 		  - In the iconic list the icons have a black box,
> shouldn't it be transparent?

There was a short time when a bug in gdk_imlib and gtk+ produced
gdk-imlib loaded images to appear with a blackbox around them.  Can
you upgrade your gdk_imlib and gtk?  I certainly can not see this
black box on my machine.

> - The placement of icons in the desktop is a bit ugly...

I know.  Should be fixed

> - SEGVs a lot.

Well, it does not for me.  So, I can not fix it without a proper
recipe.

> 		  - To move an icon in the desktop you have to drag it first
> over a window that accepts it and after you can drop it newly in the desktop.

Does not happen here.  Which versions of everything are you running?

> 		  - When resizing the window it flickers a lot. (it's valid
> for all the gtk+ programs) (oh, maybe it's a wm issue)

Mhm.  Do you have resize-opaque set or something?  How can I test
this?

> 		  - In the iconic view the long filenames should be broken in
> lines...

I know.  We are working on this.

miguel.