Re: GNOME Review

Horacio J. Peņa wrote:

> Applets:
> --------
>
>         bussign: what is it supposed to do? i cannot run it without
> being connected to internet. (it SEGV's)

Odd.  Right now if you run it from the panel, the panel dies.  If you
run it off of the command line it seems to work alright.  It's also
likely that it will crash if it can't connect.  It's not done yet and
doesn't check return values everywhere it should yet. :)

It's just a test applet to help me learn gtk/gnome.  It goes out to a
netscape server and grabs an image and displays it on the panel,
refreshing every 20 seconds or so.  Check out:

http://people.netscape.com/mtoy/sign/index.html

--Chris

--

Christopher Blizzard