Re: Should we define _GNU_SOURCE (was Re: GNOME CVS: gnome-common kmaraas)

Raja> I don't think it will do any harm if we define _GNU_SOURCE when
Raja> we compile `gnome'.  We should probably slip in a -D_GNU_SOURCE
Raja> into gnomeConf.sh -- easiest way ;-).

All GNU-ish programs should define _GNU_SOURCE.  We can either do it
in gnomeConf.sh, or just add AC_DEFINE(_GNU_SOURCE) to some autoconf
macro (and also add the appropriate bits to each acconfig.h).

Tom