RE: HELP !!! Trouble with gnome-libs configure

All,

Thanks for all your tips on how to check into the compile problem.  I
found
TEST.c under imlib and it runs just fine.  I use locate to find the
libpng files
and found some older versions that I deleted.

Then I reran the configure and it worked.  So, for now, I am back in
business
and should have a clean compile of gnome-libs and gnome-core is still
compiling ...

Is there a way to test gnome-libs?  I could not find test programs in
the
gnome-lib dir tree ...

Ed