End of Month and clock-applet

Ooh!  I get to post a bug report for the first time!

Happened to be on past midnight on April 30, which (of course) rolled
over to May 1.  This caused me to notice that the clock applet went totally
blank; no date, no time, just the little bevel.  Stopping and restarting
the applet caused it to work properly again.

I've been up past midnight before with no problems, so I'd suspect a buglet
in the code which only gets tweaked when the month changes during its run.

Thanks for the great desktop.  I'm looking forward to when it's finished.