Reminder: GNOME release

Hello,

  Some people have been complaining about the lack of a new release of
gnome, I guess that is what happens when you hit 'd' too quickly when
reading gnome-list.

  The reason I have not packaged a new release of gnome is that the
team at Red Hat labs has been providing daily rpms and cvs tar balls.

  Every day, Red Hat labs checks out the latest gnome sources out from
the CVS tree, makes sure things compile and package nice RPMS for
people to download and try the latest and greatest version of gnome.

   If you have not tried gnome, because you are afraid of compiling or
you do not have disk space to compile, fear no more:  you can get
those pre-compiled packages *daily* and see gnome progress.

   Descriptions for this can be found on the web page
(www.gnome.org).

   [And yes, if you want to provide daily .deb packages, you are
welcomed to, just mail msf@redhat.com for setting this up].

best wishes,
Miguel.