GnomeIconList widget

Hello, fellow Gnomes

I have just committed a pseudo-final version of the GnomeIconList
widget to the cvs repository.  It is on libgnomeui in the gnome-libs
module.

GnomeIcon list is (surprise) an icon list widget.  You should use it
wherever a browsable icon list is needed.  The API is just about
identical to that of GtkCList, so you should have no problems using
it.

It still has some particularly annoying bugs.  The scrollbar sizing
code is a mess; scrollbars display the correct values but they
sometimes don't get the right size and are a bit flaky when using
GTK_POLICY_AUTOMATIC.  Also, repainting may not be done correctly when
scrolling under another window.  I really don't know how to solve
these bugs, and I would appreciate any help.

Other than that, the GnomeIconList widget seems to work fine.  Please
use it wherever you need an icon list in your programs.

Have fun,

  Quartic