Re: Drag 'N' Drop Protocol (?!)

Miguel de Icaza wrote:
[...]
> Motif DND protocol, on the other hand, happens to be huge but it
> addresses all of the disturbing problems of Xde and Xdnd.
[...]

Before this thread I used to think that the Motif DnD
protocol was proprietary (unlike Xde or XDnD) and that
documentation of the source/target communication was not
available to people who do not own a copy of some sort
of Motif.  (Alta Vista also failed to give me any useful
links when I tried)

Does anybody have a URL which points to the information
required to implement the Motif DnD protocol or could
anybody make available the relavent documents for download
(or send to me via e-mail,) please ?

Best regards,
kai