GHex update

GHex seems to be fairly complete and stable now, so everyone is invited
to check it out and report those bugs that I've missed
(http://www.kiss.uni-lj.si/~k4fe0026/soft.html#GHEX) ...

However, it still has problems with keybindings that I just can't solve.
Any GTK gurus that could look into it?

Oh, and BTW: I used gnome_config_*() functions for storing and
retrieving configuration data, but while the gnome_config_get_*() works
nice, gnome_config_set_*() doesn't do much (= doesn't update the config
file). Did I screw something up or do others experience same problems?

jaKa

--

email:   jaka.mocnik@kiss.uni-lj.si
www:     www.kiss.uni-lj.si/~k4fe0026