Re: Possible additional UI based on Natrificial's "The Brain"?

> Natrificial called The Brain.  I won't go into details here about it, but
> basically it is a UI based on associations/thoughts instead of a file
> hierarchy.  A much better explanation is on their web page,

I've tried this program out and I gotta admit.. I started learning GTK just so
I could program something like this.  If anyone with more GUI experience than
I (and that's everyone) has an interest in doing a project like this, it would
make a fantastic addition to the GNOME project and the larger Linux/UNIX
community.

                "Is all that we see or seem, just a dream within a dream?"
  `  ___  '      http://www.circle-path.org/       garrett@circle-path.org
 -  (O o)  -   Makers of high-quality philosophy for over seventy-five years