Re: problem linking objgtk programs (aclaration)

On Thu, 26 Mar 1998, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:

I was having a lot of problems with egcs-1.0.1.  Especially with g++
internal compiler errors.  I would recommend getting 1.0.2.  However, you
may be experiancing problems with the run time linker.  Send me the output
of ldd on the program and I'll try to help.

-Dale