A couple game ideas...

Hey there...

I've just had some crazy ideas :)

I've got a little game called "switchbox" which I never actually
unleashed onto the public, but I am now. Its currently a curses-based
program, but I was thinking it might make a good GNOME
application. For those of you who are old enough to remember, this is
based on the Compute! magazine game of the same name, although the
implementation is all original code. For those of you who don't, it's
basically a 2-player strategy game where the object is to drop balls
through a box  to score points - the balls are stopped or allowed to
pass via certain rules. If you want to know more, you can take a look
at http://web2.airmail.net/vizzie/software/switchbox.html.

Anyways, the problem is that my graphics skills are pretty bad, and my
X programming skills are only slightly better at this point. So I was
wondering:
	1) does anyone think this would be a worthwhile pursuit?
	2) does anyone want to contribute some nice-looking
		bitmaps/pixmaps to be used?
	3) Anyone want to help with the GNOME interface?
	4) Is there more of a reference to the GNOME libraries than
		"Use the Source, Luke?"

Also, I was thinking that a GNOME version of blackbox might be a neat
thing to have if someone wanted to code it, but that's just a random
idea I had :)

Anyways, if anyone's interested, drop me some mail :)

-Larry
--
  Larry Daffner        |  Linux: Unleash the workstation in your PC!
  vizzie@airmail.net / http://web2.airmail.net/vizzie/