Hmm...

Hey all,

In some sources I saw it is possible to use "destroy" and "closed" on
gtk_signal_connect. But... is it possible to do the following:

gtk_signal_connect (GTK_OBJECT (window), "open(ed)", (GtksignalFunc),
doloop, &text);

but then replace "open(ed)" with something that will make the program to
call doloop(&text) as soon as 'window' has been opened?
I want to do a while ... do loop after the main window appears and this
doesn't seem to work before or after gtk_main().

Any help?
Greetz, Norbert de Jonge