Re: gnome-messagebox patch

Havoc> gnome-messagebox didn't use the first cell of its list of
Havoc> buttons, AFAICT. This made it a little harder to decipher
Havoc> whether the button arg of the clicked signal started with 1 or
Havoc> 0 (and wasted an insignificant amount of memory and a couple of
Havoc> microseconds :)

Havoc> Also, the _new function didn't call va_end().

I mostly applied this patch.  I made it so buttons are numbered
starting with 0.  This is consistent with how glib treats lists, and
with typical C style.

I haven't yet checked it in, because I want to fix all the callers in
the gnome-* modules, and this is likely to take a while.  (And right
now I'm going to bed.)

If somebody thinks buttons really should start with 1, speak now.
Preferably with a reason; it seems weird to me.

Tom