About reports.

I'm wondering about a few things....

First, what are the dependencies between the different modules in gnome.
When do updates in a specific module require a recompile of other
modules?

Second, what kind of reports are useful to the developers in general?

Should I report compiler-warnings when I compile a module?
What should a meaningful report contain?
What updates are neccesary to the system in general?

Just trying to get ahead of the obvious problems :-)

Cheers
Kjartan