Trouble compiling gnome-core-0.13: mico-c++?

Hello,

I'm trying to compile the gnome-core on my SGI running IRIX 5.3. I'm
using gcc ang g++ as my compiler(s). When I get to the "panel"
directory, the make ends in an error, saying that "mico-c++" is not
found. upon further investigation, I find that the makfiles are set to
use this program as the compiler and have many dependencies on its
libraries and include files. So my main questions is: What is this
"mico-c++" and is it necessary to build the package?

TIA for the help,

--

Dave Smith              dsmith@ncis.ml.org
NCIS Manager            http://www.ncis.ml.org