Re: GUI for GnuPG anyone

Max Watson <redline@pdq.net> writes:

> I have already written a GNOME shell for PGP5.0(i). If GNUPG is similar
> enough,
> I can add support for it to the GNOME PGP shell. I will tar my stuff up and
> put

Yes and no. I support a couple of the old pgp commands, but most
commands should now be accessed by new long options.  I have now a nice
feature to list keys separated by colons :).  It will be possible to list
the tree of signators.  Some concepts are different but it is complient to
RFC1991 and partly to OpenPGP.

By the way, PGP is not free software so It may be better not to put too
much work in it.

--
Werner                      (finger gcrypt@ftp.guug.de for info about GnuPG)