Re: IDE, IDL feedback needed.

> I guess what I'm aiming at is that I'd like to see the level of
> integration and ease-of-use so high that you couldn't really say
> whether you were running an "IDE" or not -- it would be so seamlessly
> integrated with the rest of the Gnome environment that the question
> wouldn't really make sense.

This is exactly what I am shooting for.  There will be no IDE, per se,
in that everything will be all under one roof.  The goal, as I see
it, is to tie everything else together.  The only seperate program will
be something akin to a project manager.  This project manager will be
used to maintain the varias projects in the system and act as a object
server for everything else.  The main use of this manager will be to associate
all of the programs which will be used with a given project.

I am very interested to hear what you have to say about the IDL.  That is what
I really need comments on.

--
Sam Ziegler / ziegler@mediaguaranty.com / sam@ziegler.org