Re: gnome/freebsd

Can you tell me who?  I haven't yet.. a FreeBSD-current 'port' would be
Setting up the magickal script that make debs and rpms to make FreeBSD
binaries would be wonderful... but I settle for patches that make the
thing compile.  (.20 had some trouble with gdk_imlib I think, which
depends on, which every thing else depends on, etc, etc.. )

adric (yes, I'm still here..)