Re: Question about programming techniques

Tero Pulkkinen <terop@students.cc.tut.fi> writes:

> Miroslav Silovic <silovic@zesoi.fer.hr> writes:
> > Excuse me... what 'power'? Aside from the fact that MICO owes much of
> > its uselessness to STL, you elegantly avoided Dirk's simple question;
> > and the answer to it is: You can't.
>
> What were the problems with mico?

Gcc bloats to >100MB while expanding templates MICO generates. The
resulting lib is larger than most apps using it.

Of course, MICO is badly-written: it links in a largish part of STL.
Still, I'd think that STL should be usable to its full power to be
useful - rather than useful only if you limit yourself to its small
subset.

	Miro

--
I refuse to use .sig