ANNOUNCE: Gyahtzee - yahtzee dice game for gnome

Source and screenshot at:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/7731/gyahtzee.html

Build requires gnome-games/ subdir with contents.  I expected this
to be part of CVS and it is built as such.  I don't know if it will
work without changing gnome-games/Makefile.  Makefile.am in the
gyatzee dir is newer than Makefile, so if you type make, it should
rebuild Makefile using the config.status in gnome-games.  Make sense?
This would be a lot easier with CVS write access.

If you want to try making it without a makefile, just compile and link
all the *.c files except cyahtzee.c.  It's left as an exercise for
the reader to determine the appropriate -I/-L flags and libs.  libintl
will probably be the only hard one.

Any feedback (after you get it to compile) is appreciated.  Tested with
CVS which I last had accessed May 25.

Scott

 I love Saturday morning cartoons, what classic humour!  This
 is what entertainment is all about ... Idiots, explosives
 and falling anvils.     -- Calvin and Hobbes, Bill Watterson