Re: one question and one proposal

> - a way to reach decisions: dictator or democracy, but someone has to
>   say "flame war over, this is how it is"

I say dictator for most apps .... (the maintainer of that app is the
dictator) ... and somewhat of a democracy for the gnome-libs ...

we don't wanna have long dicussions .. it's better if we just write code
and then figure out if one was right or wrong ...

whoever is doing the code decides :)

> - there has to be someone going over Gnome apps and fixing small style
>   screwups on a regular basis, and/or filing bugs on apps which violate
>   the style guidelines.

well for small changes I think this is happening ... for large changes
and revisions ... it would probably better to talk to the maintainer
before doing a large change ... maybe the author had something similiar
in mind or something different ...

but for small inconsistencies among gnome apps .. yes it would be a good
idea to go through the apps and make em all consistent with the style
guide

George

George Lebl <jirka@5z.com> http://www.5z.com/jirka/
  The following implements RSA in perl and is illegal to export from the US: